Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Day That Was!

Today is April Fool's Day...a double edged sword! I don't know if you have felt it or not, but if all your attempts to make a fool of others are constantly thwarted, you tend to get the feeling that you are yourself the biggest fool around. Oh no, it wasn't me! I was speaking generally, voicing the emotions of those numerous poor souls who have been through this experience. I, on the other hand, am an expert in this art. So what if my pranks lack the creativity of a genius? Atleast my "Mom, dash dash is on fire!" got my mom to take a look at dash dash more than once. My mom got so tired of my numerous pranks today that she actually locked me outside my house. Ofcourse, later she tried to explain that she had locked the door and had gone to sleep but I, the smart one, am not so easily fooled, eh! Still, it is not the end of the day yet and I will have the last laugh. Here it comes... MuHuHahahaaa. What were you expecting - that I would pull a better prank than that? Lol! That's funny! ;-)

5 comments:

Megha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
UD said...

i salute the prodigal monkey man!!!

Megha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fugitive said...

monkey man..write a blog about you favourite prank...am waiting